We value the safety of our workers, our customers and the general public above everything that we do.
- We work to meet or exceed OH&S Act, Regulations and Code in all aspects of our business.
- All workers have These OHS Rights and These OHS Resposibilites
- We are COR Certified
- Morad is a member of: ISNetworld, Avetta and ComplyWorks
- Other Health & Safety links: WHIMIS, CCOHS
COVID-19 Links :
Morad Communications – COVID-19 Policy:
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we are always considering what is best for the health and safety of our staff, our customers and the communities that we serve. It is important to Morad Communications to play our part in keeping our communities safe. We are actively monitoring and following the recommendations set out by Health Canada, as well as the WHO. We will be complying with all rules and regulations that our Town, County, Provincial and Federal Governments public health officials are presenting.
Morad would like to reassure all of its clients that we understand the importance of our work and have taken extreme precautions to ensure zero disruption to our services. We have modified processes for some of our front-line roles within Morad Communications, including our Drivers, Service Technicians and Sales Representatives. In this time of uncertainty, consumers are encouraged to connect with us over the phone and by email whenever possible. Temporarily, we prefer that in person payments be made “on account”, via debit or credit card, to reduce the handling of cash.
We are taking special care to maintain a high level of sanitation and hygiene in all areas of our business including our offices, warehouses, and vehicles during this pandemic, including but not limited to:
- Regular company-wide communications and discussion.
- Posting educational warning signage at entrances and washrooms throughout our locations.
- Customers and employees with symptoms such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat symptoms will be asked to leave the premises and should complete the self-assessment, self-isolate and get tested for COVID-19. Employees may return to work after receiving a negative result and symptoms are resolved.
- Sanitization stations provided inside all public entrances for employees and patrons.
- Cleaning and disinfection of all touch surfaces on a regular basis.
- Practicing social distancing of 2M or more.
- Barriers to limit customer travel from employee work areas.
- Limited customers at one time inside Telus areas and in all other areas of any Morad building – to provide for appropriate social distancing.
- Appropriate use of PPE – gloves, masks and sanitizers are provided, to be used as needed or mandated by local governments.
- Sanitization of all touch surfaces on customer equipment, before employees are in contact with the equipment.
- Educating employees on proper hand washing and the use of hand sanitizers.
- Technicians working at a customer site shall comply with safety rules for that customer location.
- A maximum of 2 employees are recommended in any work vehicle at a time, and maintaining positive airflow. (unless there are other safety concerns, issues or conflicting government mandates)
- All employees are advised to refrain from air travel.
- All travelers returning from outside Canada must self-quarantine as government regulations require.
- Any staff member having symptoms of COVID-19 must comply with the Alberta Isolation Requirements.
- Employees taking leave from work for quarantine or isolation purposes for up to 14 days due to the possibility of COVID-19 will have job-protection.
Our team will continue to monitor this ever-changing situation and make the best decisions for the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we work.
Thank you for your continued support, we appreciate your understanding as we continue to navigate our business during these unique and challenging times.
Morad Communications Ltd.