Live on the edge of the Rocky Mountains
Work on the cutting edge of technology
Cellular Customer Service/ Reception
For the Sales and Activation of Telus products and services
Our people must enjoy working with people and technology, be reliable, honest, self-motivated, have excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills. You should be comfortable using and explaining technology to customers, have internet and e-mail setup experience. Knowledge of cellular telephone operation and activations are assets.
- Able to work 8am to 5pm weekdays.
- Responsible for opening and closing store.
- Responsible for payment transactions and cash register.
- Online training and evaluations, for certification by Telus.
- Sales of Telus cellular phones, internet and TV service plans.
- Explain and demonstrate features and service plans to customers.
- Activation & programming of phones.
- Maintaining cell phone and accessory stock.
- Accepting rental returns and items for repair.
- Properly filling out paperwork and documentation.
- Treat Co-workers and Customers fairly and with respect.
- Keep the safety of yourself and others in mind at all times.
- You must be eligible to work in Canada.
Please send us a resume by:
mail: Attn: Personnel
101-506 Carmichael Lane
Hinton, AB T7V 1S8
or fax : (780) 865-4479
We are always looking for motivated, energetic individuals with a technical background.
If you feel you have the skills for a career with us please send us your resume: